Blog Income Report (November 2019)
It is Income report time on Smartpennies and I am pleased, very pleased to announce I made over $100 this month yeh! I know it isn’t the six figures other bloggers make but it is a start. So please check out Blog Income Report November 2019.
Yes it doesn’t sound like much but it’s been a steep learning curve to get here and this is the first month I have made decided cash in one month so I am celebrating.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. Please see our full disclosure HERE for further information.
You will have also noticed it is NOT from Ad’s I am only considering Ad’s when I can get into Mediavine.
How do you get here?
With a lot of hard work and picking the right niche and writing the most popular content. And of course promoting it.
That is it in a nutshell.
Do you want to start a blog? Fancy working your butt off for no reward and learn a heap of stuff from FREE and PAID resources yes you do have to spend money.
If you want to read my other Income reports you can do that here.
How do you start a blog
If you are still with me and fancy your own piece of blogging heaven then starting a blog is super easy! First purchase hosting I use Siteground they have been consistently great with support just recently I spent an hour with them trying to sort out what happened with my blog when WordPress upgraded.
Siteground is the way to go if you are starting out from less than $4 per month you can put your foot onto the blogging ladder.
- How to decide what to write about
- Which hosting company you should choose and why
- See how to get online in as little as 20 minutes
- Design themes to pick
- How to install Google analytics and Google console plus much more
I started this little old blog in November 2017 but never really got properly started until January 2018.
I signed up for hosting with Siteground and managed to get a fab deal for 3 years- less than $3.95 per month plus a FREE domain name ( I have since upgraded to Growbig plan as I have more than one website)
So Start your blog for as little as $3.95 per month with the hosting company I use and still continue to use.
Blog Income Report November 2019
So I last published my report in October 2019 to my email list subscribers and here were my stats for then and now so yeh it’s great that traffic has increased!
All the Income I have earned for this blog has been through affiliate marketing I don’t have Ad’s on the site.
If your interested in finding out more about Affiliate Marketing then check out these posts:
- How to make money on Pinterest
- Tips to make money with Affiliate marketing
- Quick guide to affiliate marketing for beginners
- Tips for Affiliate marketing on Pinterest with a blog
I have included Income that has not actually hit my bank account yet as some payouts can take 3 months so just be aware of this.
I will itemise what has hit my account.
I can tell which Affiliate programs I have earned money with in no particular date order:
- Awin £31.55 still to hit my account
- Ultimate Bundles this program is my most popular so far $38.80 hit my account in December earned in November
- Amazon Affiliates $10.56 this will be paid out once I reach my $50 threshold
- Viglink $1.58 still to hit my account once I hit threshold
- Sendowl $11.90 and $26.80 still to hit my account
- App sumo £8.84 still to be paid once I hit threshold
- Momsmakecents $11.10 hit my account in November
- Topcashback £17.79 hit my account in November
Some of the commissions are from both my websites for these accounts
Because I have two sites some of the links are shared across them as in I can use the same link these include:
So one of the easiest things you can do is add Viglinks to your website you join up and add a plugin and a bit of code and it will automatically add affiliate links to your posts that you haven’t monetised.
It really is a great passive income generator you don’t have to do anything to start earning I can’t quite believe I am earning from them without much effort.
Ok, now to the Stats:
Pageviews for October 2019 – Page views 5276 & sessions 4267
Pageviews for November 2019 – Page views 6203 & sessions 5101
Email Subscribers – 315 yep I haven’t been too active with my email list over the last month!
- Get a product out the door finally – still working on my other site DO NOT TRY getting two sites going at the same time!
- Outreach for more collaborations with other bloggers I have already have one done for two posts:
- More Pinterest VA pitches
- Continue looking at the direction of Smartpennies and decide on more products – any suggestions on things you want to see really get to grips with what I want the website to be and what I can really help you with in the really world! Suggestions well guy’s at email@example.com
- Continue on making pins and posts – Planting my flag so to speak get into Mediavine Ad network for one of my sites at the very least!
- Update my Legal pages for both sites already done for one site hurrah!
If you need help with legal stuff then you can buy ready to go templates here.
So here is looking forward to then next few months with a steady increase in income!
If you enjoyed this post please share: