Billionaire Blog Club: should you invest in your blogging future?
So as you know from some of my posts – I have bought the Billionaire Blog Club course.
Ok, so why should you think about taking the Billionaire Blog Course?
If you are undecided and need help making a decision about this course I have a video walkthrough and information on why you should do this course and what not to expect from this course.
(If this post contains affiliate links please see our full disclosure policy although I have to say I tried really hard to make it interesting and even I struggled to write it so if you really must read it you can find it here)
If you want to check out more from Paul then this recent blog post will give you the inside scoop on what its like in the BBC.
If you like Pauls Scrivens way of writing and what he says then you will really enjoy his course it’s so much more than a course though.
What exactly do you get then?
So Pauls main message is this:
“Write content that people want to read + promote that content to the people that want to read it.”
This is an excerpt from Pauls page on why you should take the BBC course.
As you can see from the video walk through of his course he has a number of challenges and course to take you from beginner throughout your blogging journey.
Starting from Scratch will teach you about niche selection, how to launch your blog and using Pinterest to drive traffic to your blog. Also included are challenges- how to gain your first 1000 subscribers and how to make your first 1000 dollars.
Now I won’t lie there are lots of videos to watch and absorb all the information and you can feel like there is information overload at times.
But stick with it what it does allow you to do is take it at your own pace.
Find out what you need to learn and when as you go through the challenges is very helpful.
Once you are further down the road he also has a challenge for creating your first paid product as well.
How has Billionaire Blog Club helped me:
- Understand different strategies to gain pageviews on Pinterest – currently now on 150 pageviews daily and climbing
- Combined Pauls strategies from other bloggers ideas now that I understand Pinterest better
- Made blogging friends through slack – two of whom are bloggers on my post
- Asked slack community for feedback of my website and how I can increase my pageviews – obtained critical feedback one of which was to add better featured images as you can see from my website I am in the middle of doing
- Direct communication with Paul for advice through slack
- Reality of blogging
- Continual reference sources for information on all aspects of blogging due to the breadth of the course- If your struggling then you can ask for advice usually it will be Paul who will answer
- Continued examples from Paul of his blogs and how he is progressing with them to give you plenty of real-world analysis so you can truely see how to do it in any niche
- One time membership fee with FREE upgrades
- Pinterest book and Affiliate marketing course included
- How to really find great content ideas
What it won’t do for you;
- Make you into an instant blog billionaire
- Give you unrealistic expectations of blogging
- Means you don’t have to do any work to become successful
- Become unique – the reality is that to have a successful blog you need to write posts people want to read
- Make you motivated – you have to do this yourself!
Still not sure?
Check out these bloggers who are BBC members and what they have achieved!
- Carly from Mommyonpurpose.com – I have also done her Affiliate marketing course see my review
If you want to read a bit more about his course he has written in-depth about his Pinterest course and Affiliate marketing courses which use to be available separately then you can find out exactly what these have to offer and this is just two courses inside BBC.
Have a look at my video walk through to see more courses in the BBC.
Pinterest course was available separately to buy – an ebook and video course is 37 videos long, the ebook sets the ground for Pinterest and how to use board booster, how to design a pin- how to initially set up your Pinterest account. If it is no longer available separately it is in the BBC course.
Billionaire Affiliate Marketing – again this was available to buy separately – 22 videos taking you through affiliate marketing! But again its available in BBC course.
Doors open for Billionaire Blog Club on the 15th June 2018 to enroll click on this link HERE – Ok here is this the lowdown on the price it’s going to be $457.00
If you don’t feel you could commit to the full corona Paul has his Pinterest ebook available separately information HERE