Hi Guys it’s me here Lia Castelvecchi- Scottish Italian in case you are wondering and no I am no relation to Paolo Nutini – well maybe distantly something to do with Nonno’s ( Grandpa ) sister but that’s another story!
- I love reading blogs about blogging and have done for years. Yep, it was time to get off my butt and start one of my own about how to start blogging
- Crafts – I love crafty things I have always played around with wool in some form or other and if you are looking for projects and inspiration then I introduce you to lots of different things you can try from crocheted flowers DIY crafts, knitting almost anything but maybe not woodwork!
- Health and Money tips- because I am a pharmacist and because I struggle with budgeting I will from time to time include GREAT tips to answer those burning HEALTH questions or Money issues.
- It’s not impossible to make money and don’t be afraid to have that as your goal – see my post on how 8 bloggers made money in their first month check it out HERE.
How 8 bloggers made money in their FIRST month blogging if you want to make money your first month then you need to check out this post.
- Where should you start? – Looking to get started on Social media then I have some great posts to help you out for instance
Needing more blog traffic? If you are a using Pinterest as a social media tool then this post will go into using a scheduler to save time. What about using a Pinterest Scheduler this post goes into using Board booster if you are a beginner.
Wondering if you can make money on Pinterest without a blog. This blog post shows you how it is possible to make money using Affiliate Marketing on Pinterest without having to maintain a blog. Are you wanting to increase your Affiliate Marketing on Pinterest with a blog then this is also useful.
- Thinking about taking courses?- check out my series on free and paid course to help you storm ahead with your blogging
FREE blogging courses to help reach your blogging goals and not feel so overwhelmed. Check them out today if you need immediate help!
5 great blogging courses from billionaire blog club, carly’s mommy on purpose, Mckenzie beans affiliate marketing for Pinterest and Meera Kothands the blog start up. If you are wondering if you should take these course the this post will help you decide.
- Looking to upcycle – I have a great post on how to upcycle mason jars check it out here
Looking for ideas to re-purpose your mason jars? Try my 13 ways to up-cycle Mason jars for gift ideas for family or friends or to use for home decor. Needing inspiration then check out these ideas they will change your perspective on what you can do with mason jars.
- Looking for crochet projects and inspiration check out my gorgeous crochet flowers links here
Wanting to try out some Crochet Flower and Cactus patterns? 9 crochet patterns for gorgeous flowers and also cactus succulents that you must try TODAY.
If you are looking for other resources I have a whole page full so head over and see what I use to help me run my blog here-
Not sure where to find the right plugs or which ones you should be using. Struggling to know what images you can use and where to find them? Which affiliates you should join? Checkout my resources page to see what I use after researching other top blogs so you don’t have to!