11 Awesome ideas to Maximize Productivity in your Blogging Business
You want your Blog to be successful? 11 Awesome ideas to Maximize Productivity in your Blogging Business.
But are you struggling with time?
Do you get distracted easily or are working full time to get your business started?
How about being more strategic with the limited time you have so you don’t feel overwhelmed.
(If this post contains affiliate links please see our full disclosure policy although I have to say I tried really hard to make it interesting and even I struggled to write it so if you really must read it you can find it here)
11 Ideas to Plan your Week and Organize your Blog
- First focus on what you want to achieve then divide the task up into easy chunks and focus on completing these rather than the whole task
Use a calendar or Planner to organize your time –
Ultimate bundles Productivity bundle maybe just what you need for $37 you get a whopping 5 eBooks, 14 eCourses planners and printables and workbooks for Time management, Productivity at work, Goal setting and Mindset worth over $1500 find out more by clicking this link.
You will also be able to grab yourself the FREE Ebook that can save you 1-2 hours a week to spend doing things you need to get done. Grab it now before it goes.
Whats this FREE Ebook all about?
What if you could ask your favorite bloggers point blank how they manage to get everything down?
Ultimate bundles reach out to the smartest bloggers they knew to ask them to share the productivity secrets.
- What is one time-saving tip that you use personally to free up more margin for the activities and people you love?
- What are your favorite productivity tools or services and how do you use them?
- What are some refreshing hobbies or self-care habits that you’ve found can be incorporated into a busy schedule?
- How do you use the small pockets of free time that appear throughout the day?
- What would you say to someone who feels guilty taking time for themselves, especially when there’s so much to do?
You’ll find the answers in this Ebook!
2. Say NO to things you will not be able to achieve especially when you look at your Planner for free time.
3. If you are struggling to meet commitments then tell the customer so you can extend the time scale and factor this into your planner if you are selling a service or product via your Blog.
4. Get up Early use the extra one to get things done before everyone else gets up
5. Have a life too otherwise you may come to resent your business and make sure you take breaks during the day
6. Turn off your phone
7. Delegate if you have other people that work with you.
8. Time blocks – this is where you have set blocks of time say 30 minutes that you allocate to specific tasks during the day.
9. Prioritisation – look at your to-do list and assign each task on a scale of 1 to 3 with 1 begin the most important and complete only those tasks first.
11. Is there anything you can automate in your business?
11. Think about how you are making money now – can you x 10 this to increase your income? Concentrate on what you are doing right? Do you have a great product that is selling like hot cakes can you develop it further to add to the product line and sell even more?
How to be more Productive in your Blog
There are tonnes of options to help you make better use of your time.
Here are just a few tools and resources that will help you out.
Here are just a few:
Planners and Calendars
Have an Accountability partner – online or offline in places like Facebook groups
Apps for planning like Trello – be warned you could get sucked into Emails or Facebook so sometimes paper and pen are just as good
How can you Increase your Productivity?
Here are some simple examples of things to get you started:
Tasks for now in your Blog
Break these down into things you can do now that will increase your bottom line.
Selling your own products
Emailing your subscribers
Follow up with Affiliate companies
Guest post requests follow up
Future tasks for your Craft business
Future tasks that will increase your bottom line
Adding products to your website or shop
Event planning and spreading the word- launching a new product for example
Creating new products
Tasks that don’t affect your income but you need to do
Then there are the admin tasks like tax, invoicing and emails that will never change your bottom line but which you need to take care off.
So coming back to applying a number to each task do this for similar tasks that are listed above and add them to your Planner with the most important ones at the top!
One of the best ways to see this in action is to calculate your ROI ( return on investment) if you want to find out how to do this see my post.
What you should do now
Grab the Productivity Bundle for starters and read through all the information particularly the information on Productivity at work and Time management.
How has it helped me?
At the moment I am totally disorganized when it comes to my blogging and now I have started a course for work as well so I really need to have some kind of planner to make sure I hit all my deadlines.
So if you need some help with Time Management then I recommend these resources which are in the bundle.
Having already bought Laura Smiths I heart create printables course as part of the Genius Bloggers Toolkit I was very pleased to see she had a printable productivity pack to help with Goal setting so in combination with the Perfect Project Planner: for bloggers, small business owners and entrepreneurs by Eve Tokens I have managed to get my head around planning my blogging schedule and factoring in my coursework.
If you are feeling overwhelmed and unorganized and need to feel more in control how about purchasing this bundle. It’s only available for a limited time so don’t miss out the savings as part of the bundle are massive.
- 5 EBooks, 14 eCourses planners and printables and workbooks for Time management, Productivity at work, Goal setting and Mindset worth over $1500
So If you do I want to let you in on a secret if you want to grab a free Ebook to allow you to FREE up 1-2 hours of your time a week then grab it here. This is a FREE Ebook to go along with the bundle and will only be available for a short time.
My personal favorites as I have said is :
Laura Smiths Iheartproductivity planner– including goals and habits, master list and notes, plan your days and weeks. If you have any of her printables you will know how gorgeous they are.
Perfect Project Planner: For Bloggers, Small Business Owners and Entrepreneurs by Eve Tokens This is a massive 266-page planner will help you get started planning your projects for your business in 90-day blocks – including task lists, to do lists priority lists and for bloggers- google analytics trackers, social media trackers. This planner has it all for your business. This bundle will only be available for a short time so jump on it today.
Best thing is these two products alone are more than $37 spend for the huge bundle products so not only have I got the two resources I was keen to get but I also have a massive set of other Ebooks, courses and printables!
Improve your Blogging plans and get ahead of the curve today.
Don’t waste your valuable time doing the wrong tasks.
Make sure you only do tasks that will bring you results.
If you enjoyed this post then please share.